This week on The Pitch Deck, I am very excited to bring you Elizabeth Galbut. Elizabeth is the Founding Partner of SoGal Ventures and A-Level Capital, two startup venture capital firms.
SoGal Ventures is the first female-led millennial venture capital firm, with an investment focus on exceptional, diverse founding teams. Elizabeth’s teams have plans for global domination through tackling major consumer or healthcare problems in the U.S. and Asia.
If you are a young college entrepreneur or are looking to put together a strong team, then you need to listen to what Elizabeth has to say. Being an entrepreneur since childhood, Elizabeth has drawn on her experiences and founded not one, but two startup venture capital firms that are helping to take over the world.
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Elizabeth’s journey to entrepreneurship.
- How being born two months premature shaped Elizabeth’s life.
- Why Elizabeth founded SoGal Ventures.
- The perks of being an entrepreneur as a student of a university.
- What Elizabeth is looking for in a start-up and the founding team.